Kata Mutiara (English)
Diambil dari footer salah satu buku agenda harian yang pernah aku baca.
- To be wrong is nothing, unless you continue to remember it.
- Tick to your point of view, in order to keep up your own dignity.
- Success it to get whatever you want, happiness is to love whatever you got.
- Time lost cannot found again.
- God always answer our prayers, but sometimes the answer is no.
- Our wisdom comes from our experience and our experience comes from our foolishness.
- Don’t have the pleasure in the misfortune of other.
- People can be stronger by eating and wiser by reading.
- Tokes 20 years to build a good reputation bu needs 2 seconds to ruin it.
- It’s better to have a plan yet undone, rather than having none at all.
- Love is the most sacred of all spiritual bonds.
- One enemy is too many, a hundred friends is too few.
- Think as one who can act, act as one who can think.
- A good reputation is one’s greatest asset.
- Bird need nests, spiders need webs, people need friendships.
- Anyone can do anything if he believes and yearns for it.
- Habit makes everything easy.
- If you can not be a clever person, be a kind person.
- In trends follow the crowd, in principles stand firm as a rock.
- The language wounds more than a lance.
- We all love a good loser if it isn’t us.
- Women are like firearms, they are dangerous only inexperienced hands.
- The fear of lord is the beginning of wisdom.
- It is easy to criticize, but difficult to create.
- In doing what we ought to do we deserver no praise, because it is our duty.
- Don’t hold back goodness from those to whom it is owing.
- Experince people cannot be easily deceived.
- He that can control himself while achieving victory will gain a double victory.
- Mock them who laugh first ad they will cry at last.
Minggu, 24 Februari 2008 21:10:00